REGISTERING WITH SWING LOGIC
The first step we request is to register your product directly with Swing Logic for warranty purposes and so we can assign you a unique License Key, which can then be redeemed within E6. You can find your serial number on the back of the MicroSim Device.
- If you have not yet registered, or would are trying to find your License Key, please go here.
WHAT OFTEN HAPPENS
We recognize than many customers are very excited to start using their SLX MicroSim device out of the box and often bypass the registration process with Swing Logic, jumping straight to creating an account with E6. This is E6's default process, awarding you a 15-day Demo License that provides access to one course, and will no longer work after the 15 day period. This is known as the DEMO License. If you see this on your screen that means either you have not yet redeemed the License Key provided to you by Swing Logic [email sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org], or the DEMO License is still bound to your user name, and the specific device (phone, pc, tablet) that you are using.
Your License Key is a unique one-time use coupon needed to "Unlock" the 1-year, 5-course features within E6. If you have registered with Swing Logic this License Key was emailed you from email@example.com
*It is accessible by logging back in on our website, or you can check your JUNK/SPAM Email folders.*
ONCE REGISTERED AND YOU'VE LOCATED YOUR LICENSE KEY
Your SwingLogic product comes with an included 1-year subscription opening up the use of 5 courses within E6. E6 is a 3rd party software that integrates with our device. This is a $60 value that is pre-purchased and provided for you by Swing Logic.
IMPORTANT: E6 License's are unique to iOS or a PC, but cannot be transferred. E6 does not currently support Android.
If during registration with SwingLogic you selected the wrong system. We are happy to get you a License Key for the correct system as long as it has not already been redeemed. If you would like access to both systems we sell them to customers at OUR COST and additional licenses can be purchased on our website store front.
PURCHASE AN ADDITIONAL LICENSE HERE
HOW TO REDEEM LICENSE KEY WITH E6
VIDEO - HOW TO REDEEM MY LICENSE KEY
The easiest way to redeem your license is to open a web browser and type in portal.e6golf.com
LINK TO REDEEM YOUR LICENSE KEY
Once here you can login, or create your new E6 Account. Swing Logic and E6 are two seperate companies so the login information will be unique to both. You can use the same information if you choose, but registering with E6 will not automatically create an account with E6.
REDEEM LICENSE KEY
- Logon to portal.e6golf.com
- Find the RED button that says "Licenses" and select it
- Next Verify if you have a Demo License "Bound" to your device. If so please select "Unbind"
- Select the GRAY box that says "REDEEM" and enter the License Key provided to you by Swing Logic
- Ensure SLX Connect or Firmware Update apps are not running in the background.
- Open E6 Connect App and Login if prompted.
- IMPORTANT - SELECT NO AFTER LOGGING IN.
- THE MESSAGE IS ASKING IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO "REBIND" THE DEMO LICENSE.
- We often see customers stuck in this perpetual DO-LOOP and the message from E6 is not clear.
- Select the All Licenses
- Select the License you would like to "Bind" to this Device. It will be the 5-course License.
Other Issues Encountered
- Ensure you have the latest version of E6 Connect from the app store or from
- Email has not been verified when setting up your E6 Connect License.
- Please Check junk folder
- Attempting to redeem a TXM (Mobile) License on a PC or vice versa
- Verify that the correct tracker is selected in E6 Connect
***Currently E6 is not compatible with Android Devices and the SLX Connect free Driving Range and oncourse GPS app is the only current solution. We apologize and are working on expanded content available within SLX Connect on Android Devices.
BIND vs. UNBIND: 'Binding' Process Explained
E6 License system will bind the permissions to a specific user profile (your login) and to a specific device IP address. The license is not transferrable between Apple and PC, but can be moved to different devices on the same system. To accomplish this the License can be UNBOUND from portal.e6golf.com or directly within the E6 Connect App by navigating to the GEAR ICONS and following the path below
- At the bottom of the screen you can select a red button that says "Simulator Binding"
You will have the option to Bind or Rebind. Please select Bind and you will be taken back to a login screen. After logging in you will essentially be taken to step #6 above.
-SLX Support Team.