|Check that your MicroSim is installed correctly.|
|When looking down at your device, you should see the charging port when installed correctly. The three prongs on the cradle are meant to slide underneath your golf grip to prevent the cradle from rotating during impact or flying off the club.|
|E6 Connect [i.e. TruGolf] currently has a bug within its platform that specifically pertains to those left-handed golfers using our SwingLogic SLX-MicroSim tracker/simulator. They have assured us that they are working diligently to resolve this issue. Many customers are able to get it working by taking a swing right handed and switching the user profile dexterity from left to right. That all being said, we have made our legacy TittleX Tracker integration [that will work with left handed users] available for those experiencing this rare issue. If you’ve exhausted all options, and need to switch to the TittleX tracker, simply go to E6 Connect Settings [gear icon on the lower right-hand side] -> then Simulator -> and then select Tittle on the far right -> then hit Accept.|
CONNECTIVITY ISSUES: SLX HOME GOLF SIMULATOR & PC:
- Make sure that your PC is running Windows 10 [or higher].
- Make sure that your PC is up-to-date, and have properly installed all drivers, graphics cards, etc…
- Also make sure that your PC has Bluetooth capabilities, and that those capabilities are turned on and enabled.
- Make sure that you have properly downloaded and installed the latest version of E6 [E6 CONNECT v126.96.36.199]
- Make sure that you have properly updated the firmware on your MicroSim -> HOW TO UPDATE MICROSIM FIRMWARE
- Check the battery on your MicroSim device. Double-tap the SLX MicroSim device screen and check if it is powered on and at what level the battery is.
- Check if there are other SLX products, around you. (If several devices are turned on at the same time, it may interfere with the connection.)
***If you have firewall software installed on your PC, be sure to grant permission to use the E6Golf software***
SWING NOT REGISTERING ON SCREEN
Whether using E6 Connect or SLX Connect the device will enter a "READY" state when it recognizes the sensor is at the address position. You will then feel the sensor vibrate, and audibly call out “READY,” in which you have approximately 2-4 seconds to enter into your backswing. Any “Waggle” movement, or additional/excess movement after you have addressed the ball (real or imaginary) will cause your device to enter a "Reset" mode to prevent the smaller movements from being registered as your swing.
DEVICE DOES NOT RECOGNIZE YOUR SWING
If the device does not recognize your swing (ie a short putt), it can be solved by moving your backswing faster when swinging. Especially for short putts, if it doesn't recognize your swing, adjust the swing sensitivity in the settings. E6 Connect Settings [gear icon on the lower right-hand side] -> then Simulator -> and then select SwingLogic-SLX- on the far right -> then hit Configure -> Configure as needed -> Then hit ACCEPT.