|IMPORTANT NOTE: An iOS License CANNOT be used on a PC, and Licenses are not transferrable.|
|If you would like an additional license for PC or iOS, please visit our Pro Shop|
|SwingLogic partners with TruGolf, makers of E6, to provide you access to industry leading golf simulation software. While we are two separate companies, we are thrilled to integrate our devices, SLX MicroSim and SLX Hybrid, with such high end software.|
E6 has fairly complex license system to prevent customers from sharing permissions with others, and it prevents from being able to use your subscription on two devices at once. Each License is unique to an individual user, and unique to the device being used. To protect Licenses E6 uses a process called BINDING/UNBINDING, which links the user account and device (iPad/iPhone/PC) to a specific License.
The binding and unbinding can be done from within E6 Connect, if you have already redeemed your License Key (Product Key) provided by Swing Logic during product registration. To accomplish this please follow the steps below:
- Open E6 Connect and log-in if prompted.
- Open Settings (gear icon) and go to "Info & Help"
- At the bottom of the screen select "Simulator Binding" and then "Unbind"
- You will be prompted to log back in, and will see a pop-up asking if you would like to activate the previous license --> SELECT NO, or it will re-activate the 15 Day Demo License.
- On the next screen you will see the available Licenses in the middle panel, and integrations on the right panel.
- Highlight the License in the middle that contains the "SLX and Tittle (5-Course) Integration
- In the bottom right select "Activate"